Jump Gap Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sync Feature

3 posters

Go down

Sync Feature Empty Sync Feature

Post  lauri64 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 am

Love this software! The only thing is I have my three children set up on my device and my kids have iallowance on their ipods and it seems like we do double entry for items that are random. Once on my devices and again on theirs. Is there a way to sync just their info to their devices without sending the info the siblings? If not yet, do you see that happening in the future?

lauri64

Back to top Go down

Sync Feature Empty User login or Device specific filtering

Post  robotmad Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes we second that request - being an iFamily the kids want to view just their own accounts on their iPods where as we need to manage all accounts on our iDevices. It seems to me that a filter to restrict the accounts shown based on either the device or the login would achieve this. I'm not convinced I've fully got my head around how the current Child Lockout and Parental controls work but this definitely seems like a valuable extension to them.

robotmad

Back to top Go down

Sync Feature Empty send my kids "file" to their iPods.

Post  amspranger Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 pm

i'm in full favor and agreement for something like what has already been posted. We are an ifamily as well and my boys are always checking their iPods before and after school. it would be great if when they completed a chore, they could mark their iPods and it would sync to a master document somewhere and then the parents could still confirm their actions.

I hope this could happen sooner than later.

amspranger

Back to top Go down

Sync Feature Empty Re: Sync Feature

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down